When I was in my first year in high school, I’ve read an article in Reader’s Digest with a very intriguing headline “50 things to do before I die” urging the readers to write a list of things we want to succeed in our entire life. Gullible as you may say it, I did try to write my own and kept it inside my wallet for many years. Fast forward, after 15 years, when I opened it, I was very surprised to know that most of things I wrote there have already been accomplished. I wish I can show it to you but for some reason I’ve already lost it.
Some of the things that I’ve written there were ” To earn my first Million at 30, To finish my degree in Education, To be a vocalist in a band, To have a good paying job in Metro Manila, To be a public speaker” which have already became a reality.
Now that I’m already 30, I’m compelled to write again another list of 50 things. You can also do this too. It is a good discipline to practice your long-term thinking and goal-setting skill. Be specific, ambitious as possible but also realistic at the same time. Anyway, libre lang mangarap! Once you complete the list, keep it or bury it or store it somewhere and open it 10-20 years from now.
Habakkuk 2:2 ” Write the vision and make it plain on paper…”
1. Settle-down with the woman I love.
2. Be a licensed Stockbroker here and in the U.S.
3. Manage 1 Billion Portfolio.
4. Finish a Registered Financial Planner Program (RFP).
5. Be a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
6. Be a Chartered Market Technician (CMT).
7. Publish 10 Best-Selling Books.
8. Be a public Speaker across the country and abroad.
9. Be an analyst in a Brokerage firm.
10. Establish own hedge fund or brokerage firm.
11. Travel Japan, South Korea, U.S.,Israel, Russia, Paris, and Germany.
12. To guest in Bloomberg and other business news.
13. Launch Alkansya.ph
14. Have 4 kids.
15.Own House here in Manila.
16. House for my mom here in Manila.
17. Buy a Maserati and a Mercedez.
18. Join the 10-days Mission Trip.
19. To Fund 20 Missionaries.
20. Launch my own charity “TAHANAN”.
21. Build my own school.
22. Donate school buildings and equipment.
23. Finish a Bible Leadership course.
24. 100 Million personal asset.
25. List a company in Philippine Stock Exchange.
26. Establish my own BPO company.
27. Donate a church in the province.
28. Buy 100 hectares farm land.
29. To stay physically fit with abs haha.
30. Produce own album for my original songs I’ve written.
31. Launch my own radio/tv program for personal finance and investing.
32. Buy a small Island in the province.
33. Have a collections of Marvel character toys.
34. Learn German, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese Languages.
35. Own a mini-zoo.
36. Have a collection of hybrid dogs.
37. Build my own household product/brand.
38. Meet Lebron James in person.
34. Watch a Cleveland Cavaliers Game.
35. Retire at 50.
36. To teach in the University (U.P., Ateneo, La Salle).
37. Produce a Film.
38. Learn to play piano, violin, and drums.
39. Have my own personal recording studio.
40. Climb Mount Apo.
41. Learn swimming.
42. Be a contributor in Daily Inquirer and any business columns.
43. Buy a vacation house/property abroad.
44. Visit Buckingham Palace and Meet the Queen.
45. Visit Auschwitz.
46. 2 Million page followers.
47. 1 Million Youtube subscribers.
49. 500K email subscribers.
50. Patent an own Technical Trading Strategy.
Are you up for this challenge? You can also read this blog: How I made my first million on consistent saving and stock-picking?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS? FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS? CANDLESTICKS AND CHART?
Book me a one to one session and let me coach you: text me 09369280089 or send me an email email@example.com
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PURPOSE IN LIFE OTHER THAN MAKING MONEY?
Join our small group with the best-selling author,sought-after speaker and a life-coach Randell Tiongson every Sunday 1:30 pm-3:00 pm @ Craft, Greenhills. It is for FREE!
IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOGS AND TIPS, DON’T FORGET TO LIKE OUR PAGE: