I’m a heavy user of social media and I’ve been reading countless blogs and websites to be updated on financial headlines and economic news everyday. If you are a newbie trader or an investor who wants to shift and try your luck in trading, this blog is for you. I’ve been blogging about saving and investing but seldom on trading because I’m building a foundation here.
I want to create a clear picture on what trading really is. If your motive is just to make it an online casino, maybe you have to go somewhere else. 95% lose their money in the Stock Market and I experienced a big loss during my early trading days.
You can join Facebook groups or follow a guru but the question is always the credibility and the integrity. My early mistakes before was to listen to hype and ended up cutting big losses. I had sleepless nights thinking of my heard-earned money gone with the wind.
- Friendly interface. For newbie traders, it is important that the website is accommodating. Charts are very overwhelming and Jargons sometimes are scary but once you visit the website you can easily access the information needed. I always like staying on a website that is reliable and I can say, a job well done to the creator of this site.
- Daily Recommendation. For newbie traders, what excites them is the stocks recommendation and trading signal. You can follow on their daily recos but trade at your own risks. Dont just take it as it is. You have to study it well and do your due diligence. I always listen to stock picks from my brokers but I double check it through fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
- Well Laid-out Information. You don’t need to open another website, almost everything is already here.
- Updated information from PSE. You can play around with it and absolutely for free and real time. You can also join their trading game once you’ll get the hang of it.
- Charts are available to check price movement. You can have it as your back up tool. There are a lot more that you can explore in their website and I recommend this in executing your trading preparations. God bless on your trading journey.
” An investment in knowledge, Pays the best interest”